2009年7月23日 星期四

hang around for 10 days

Since 14/7, I have hung around at home and somewhere for 10 days. Some friends thought that I went for Summer trip, so the blog has not updated. Obviously, I just relaxed very much and too lazy to write.

Actually, I set some "goals" for this Summer to make it more meaningful and productive. One of the goals is to improve my English, that's why I am writing in English now. Haha, most probably I can't make it finally.

10 days passed, what did I do?

Took some photos in Tai Mei Tuk, shopping and hung around in some shopping malls, had a NLP lesson, have Chinese Calligraphy lessons, went to books fair, meet friends and had high tea or buffet, read books at home, planned the itinerary for the trip to Hunagshan, relaxed at home......, not productive at all.

Tomorrow, I have to make up my mind to finish my "goals". Enough relaxation, should do something everyday.

*It must be a lot of grammatical mistakes, let me know, if you want, thanks!

1 則留言:

  1. (Empty)
    [版主回覆08/01/2009 11:09:00]Thank you, sorry for have not updated the blog for a long time!

    回覆刪除